Miamisburg City Schools does not offer open enrollment. You must be a resident in our district in order for your children to attend Miamisburg City Schools. To register your student, you may go to the building your child will attend (based on your address). You will also need to provide copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate - In place of a birth certificate we can accept one of the following: 1) hospital birth record (must include the date and place of birth of the child, hospital signatures and the gold seal) 2) passport 3) certificate of baptism or other religious record showing the date and place of birth of the child 4) a birth affidavit
- Immunization/Shot Records - No child will be permitted to enter school without proof of all immunizations.
- Social Security Card (or provide number)
- Proof of residency - One of the following documents are required: 1) Utility Bill (ex. DP&L, Vectren, water bill) 2) Cable Bill (ex. Time Warner/Spectrum, Direct TV, AT&T) 3) Internet Bill (if it is service to the residence and not on the cell phone) 4) Landline Telephone Bill (NOT a cell phone bill) 5) Current Lease - Must include the landlord's name, telephone number and all signatures. 6) If you are/will be living with another family member within the Miamisburg City School District, or if you are not the parent or legal guardian of the student you wish to register, please call 937-866-3381 to make an appointment with MaryAnn Lawson to enroll your child at the Memorial Building. **An e-bill is acceptable for utility, cable , internet and landline phone, only if printed directly from supplier's website and must include name and address (no e-mail reminders accepted)
- Certified copy of file date stamped custody papers or divorce decree (if they apply)
- Parent's Photo ID
You may print off all the required documents to enroll your child by clicking on this link NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PACKET
If you have a Kindergartner or PreSchool age child, click here for more information.
Welcome to the Miamisburg City School District!